Schedule & Activities
(times subject to minor changes)
10:00-11:30am Morning Chapel Session
1:00-5:00pm FREE TIME
7:00-8:30pm Evening Chapel Session
* There will be other planned group activities added into the schedule at a later time.
** Monday Check-in will be from 2pm-5pm
** Friday Check-out will be after Lunch
Maranatha Bible Camp offers more activities than you can shake a stick at for this year’s family camp!
We have negotiated a deal to make the cost of almost every activity included in your registration fee so that your family can enjoy your time here to the fullest! Exceptions noted below.
Available activities at this family camp this year include:
- Gym Sports (volley ball, basket ball, etc.)
- Outdoor playground equipment
- Hay Rides
- Nature Trails for Hiking and Biking
- 40 Acre Lake and Pool Swimming
- Kayak, Paddleboats and Canoe Rental
- Speed Boat Water Sports (Water Skiing and Tubing)
- Water Trampoline and Water Blob in Lake
- Water Slides into Lake and Pool
- Indoor Roller Skating with Rentals
- Outdoor Sand Volleyball
- Sweet Shop Activity Center (Ping Pong, Foosball, etc.)
- Outdoor Basketball, Baseball, Frisbee, & Volleyball
- 30 Foot Indoor Climbing Wall
- Low Ropes Coarse
- Shot Gun Skeet Shooting (Extra fee for this event)
- Paintball war (Extra fee for this event)
** 2nd Annual Miniature Sprint Triathlon!! **
Engage in an early morning triathlon on Thursday morning at 7am! ¼ mile swim. 7 mile bike ride and a 5k run. If you’re not up for the entire thing, get a couple friends together and turn it into a relay. There will be prizes and some good-natured comradery/competition. If you’re interested in the triathlon and have any other questions, e-mail the organizer at email@example.com. Look forward to seeing you all there.